Sunday, June 3, 2012

Club Quilt day….

IMG_0969

Club Quilt day today…

I have a little project ready to sew….show and tell a bit later on…

I have made a Date and Walnut Loaf…..if you would like the recipe, I will add it to my recipe page later on today……very simple recipe….

OPAMers please remember to update your side bars….and if you could send an email to either Kris of myself that would be fantastic….

Happy Sunday….take care, keep safe

Peg

The difference between friends and pets is that friends we allow into our company, pets we allow into our solitude.

10 comments:

  1. have a great day and say hi to the girls...........

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks yummy! Have a great day out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll go make a tea and enjoy some of that loaf with you! lol
    Enjoy your day with "the girls" ! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh yum I will take a visit there later love walnut and dates together

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yummy cake. Hope you had a good day.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yum Yum... sorry I didn't make it this week but I was getting over a big night last night :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks yummy, have agreat day.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hope you and the girls had a great day.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, I do enjoy reading them all...take care, keep safe, happy quilting .. Peg