Friday, June 8, 2012

Cheryll has blown me away….and a Friend needs some help!!

IMG_1009

IMG_1010

IMG_1011

IMG_1012

IMG_1013

IMG_1014

IMG_1015

More goodies for me!!!!! Wahoo…

This time from Cheryll….

Cheryll hosts the most amazing swaps…….

12” Mini Swap… so I decided to join in and our first swap is “Welcome”…..

How gorgeous is my ‘Welcome” mini….I am totally blown away, love the colour and the addition of the 115 is so perfect…

Cheryll I am just so thrilled with my wonderful gift…..your are so very generous, thank you so much….

Now…..I am sure you all know Fee (Designs By Fee)…..a talented designer, very giving person, but you all know that….

I have heard our Fee may be in a little ‘slump'…and I thought we could all give her a little encouragement…

so….if you have a just a little bit of time lets pop over and just say “Hi” and maybe we can help Fee….. find her mojo…..

“thank you”……

Happy Friday, take care, keep safe..

Peg

Wherever you go, go with all your heart.

18 comments:

  1. That's not good news about Fee...going over now...What a good friend you are Peg...have a wonderful weekend and Happy Stitching xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful gifties Peg, I will visit with Fee, have a good one xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that mini. I'm going over to see Fee now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pleased you like it Peg... so I guess I could say you are "WelComE".
    Cheers :)
    Will pop over to Fee's blog now!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous gift from Cheryll. Heading over to send Fee huge hugs now.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous mini. Cheryll is very clever. I love the bird house. Will pop over now to say Hi to Fee.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your Welcome gift is gorgeous. I'm off to see Fee.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, that Welcome mini is so lovely, what a lovely piece it will be to see as you enter your home Peg. now i'm off to visit Fee... trot trot trot...♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a darling mini - that is really sweet!!! I'm sad to hear this about Fee, I'll pop over right now, you're a good friend, Peg!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are a real sweetheart Peg. Thanks so much xxxxx I feel better already xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh this is lovely peg. Alway great seeing amazing work created by others. Haven't visited fe for a whiile so will pop over now

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your Mini..so Cute..
    cheers

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the mini , really lovely welcome sign. I'll pop on over and give Fee a cyber hug :-)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ohh what a lovely welcome mini quilt!!! Swaps are soo much fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. How lovely Peg....great swap. I'm off to prod Fee's mojo....wonder if I'll find mine there while I'm at it!!! LOL

    xoxoxo sugary hugs
    wendy :O)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow, wonderful gifts! This Welcome mini-quilt is so sweet!

    Hugs,
    Tatyana

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi, I've just now come across your lovely rotary cutter holder from June 2016. Is there a pattern available? I'm a beginner, but would love to make one!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, I do enjoy reading them all...take care, keep safe, happy quilting .. Peg