Sunday, June 17, 2012

Awesome Weekend…

Wow…..we had the most amazing, fantastic weekend…

Dale, Chooky and I left Thursday morning….flew to Sydney…booked into our accommodation …caught up with Kerry…and then it all happened…

First time meet with so many of my awesome friends from our FIS online group…..I think we all knew each other in another life!!!!…these ladies totally,totally rock!!!!!!!

Blog meet Saturday….anyone who has been to a blog meet, I am sure they all understand when I say, there are no words to describe what it is like to catch up with our online friends….its a bit like catching up with family……totally awesome…I am so very lucky to be in another online stitching group…."LST”…..and also met ladies, no I think I can say special friends from this group as well…….then, more icing for my cake, ladies who could not make the blog meet, we were able to catch up with them on Saturday…

I have been blogging now for quite a while, during that time I have been blessed with meeting,  getting to know some of the most amazing caring women, who are my friends, they are real and not imaginary…….LOL…..LOL…..LOL……….

luv ya all……………………thank you….xxxxxxxxx

forgot to say…the shopping at the craft show was “oh so good'”…..

 

Happy Sunday….

treasure what you have

Peg……

19 comments:

  1. So glad you girls had such a fabulous time Peg. I agree with you, meeting wonderful new friends through my blog has been such a blessing. Hopefully I will meet you one day too!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear you all had a lovely time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you had a wonderful time. Should be more of it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like one of those weekends where everything was just too exciting to be able to sleep. You will be exhausted but filled with happy memories when you get back home. Lovely to read. Tracee xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Peg....totally awesome to have finally met you! Grab some sleep tonight - I know I will be xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great weekend peg was so nice to catch up without and Dale again and of course lot of other new faces even though I am sooo familiar with the names. Now all we need now is time to write some posts well done to you for doing already.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pleased you all had a BALL!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So pleased you all had such a wonderful time. Blogger meetings are the best.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Glad you had such a great time. Takes a few days to recover!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a lovely time you had...lots to see and wonderful people to meet and catch up with..

    ReplyDelete
  11. Always so lovely to meet bloggers in 'real life' Peg. I have seen some photos already from that blogger meet up - so many of you! Sounds
    Ike you all had a wonderful time....perhaps this week you'll share some of the other things you did at the craft fair?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Peg we really did have a blast didn't we!!??!!
    It was an unforgettable weekend ... I'm so pleased I got to be a part of it all. It was fabulous to meet you and Dale and all the other gawjus bloggers too :o).
    Hugs
    Joy xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Glad you had a great time down here.....was great to catch up, even if only briefly....wish I could have come down for longer.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I am so envious...sounds like you all had a ball!!
    PS...How are you Peg...long time no blogging..lol

    ReplyDelete
  15. so glad you all had a great time,making lots of lovely memories.xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Peg...Lovely to meet you...loved every minute and it was soooo good to put a face to all the names!!! And yes I do have a special man...he took care of JoJo so well so that I could 'play'...thank you so much for that xox

    ReplyDelete
  17. That does sound fun...glad you had a good time.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, I do enjoy reading them all...take care, keep safe, happy quilting .. Peg