Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Another gadget….

IMG_1110

 

IMG_1111

IMG_1112

IMG_1113

Another tool I purchased from Pauline…a slash cutter……I also used my chenille brush…..

I only used scarp fabric for this project as I wanted to just ‘play’…….after joining my fabrics I realized the green spot was a poly not a cotton, and the chenille was not as good as I hoped but it was an experiment and I will use the bag to hold some bits and pieces in my sewing room, the gap between the sashing was too big as well, lots of room for improvement…....….….but it did show me what could be done and that’s what I was after…

Happy Wednesday, take care, keep safe….

Peg

"To measure the man, measure his heart."

13 comments:

  1. très joli, j'aime beaucoup, je serais orgueilleuse avec ce sac.
    Fantastique !!!
    Bon mercredi.
    Gisèle

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's always fun playing isn't it... and you can ALwAYs use bags to hold "stuff". Love the colour! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a wonderful practice project Peg,does your hubby say oh not another gadget,mine says that when i get something for the kitchen,lol.Enjoy your day sweet Peg.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good to see you're putting some miles on the 'tools' already. Looks great.....the small flannel quilt is cute too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty Peg, there seems to be a tool for everthing today. Makes life esay!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm sure you will develop confidence with it really quickly Peg. I must say that this effort is really not too shabby! Then it will be yet another tool that can add to your enjoyment of creating, another skill to have & share...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wow, such a lovely bright bag!

    Hugs,
    Tatyana

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your bag is fun and colorful! What a great variety of tools.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your bag is so cute! I think it turned out very well, especially as an experiment!

    ReplyDelete
  10. It might be a practice piece but it looks good. I like doing chenilling, always very effective.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great job and I do love those bright colours xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, I do enjoy reading them all...take care, keep safe, happy quilting .. Peg