Thursday, May 3, 2012

Wow and a Wow again……and a little help please!!!

IMG_0692

 

IMG_0693

IMG_0694

IMG_0695

IMG_0696

IMG_0698

IMG_0697

Quilters Day Swap..hosted by the lovely Heidi…(awesome swap thankyou) ……yesterday, more parcels arrived for me…..and this was one of them…this absolutely gorgeous wall hanging was made for me by Brandie….I really am speechless….the work put into my hanging is truly amazing….the detail is unbelievable, Brandie thank you so much, I really am blown away with my gifts, and just have a look at this amazing cathedral pin cushion…thank you does not seem enough Brandie, my gifts will be treasured…xxx…..

Can I ask a favour?…Anne who has been blogging for a while, and who is so very talented…mentioned to me that she may close her blog, I am hoping we can maybe change her mind…if you have a spare minute..please just pop over and say a big ‘Hi’ to Anne…..

My quote today is how I see bloggers!!!!!!

Happy Thursday

Take Care Peg

“When it comes to giving, some people stop at nothing.”

16 comments:

  1. oh my word Peg, what awesome gifts Brandie made for you. How beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I shall pop over a say Hello. I randomly click on Opamers in your side bar, hope you do not mind. I can understand how she feels. My comments have plummeted since Christmas, even for posts that before that would have had quite a few.
    Love that pin cushion, so neatly made.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. boy you have been getting some pretty gorgeous in the mail this week! Love both your swap gifts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow Peg what a wonderful wall hanging,lots of work in this piece,an amazing swap gift,enjoy your day Peg.xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. You must love your postie for delivering all these beautiful gifts. The pincushion is especially gorgeous. Enjoy them all.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I always love getting a parcel in the mail and my goodness you have been spoilt. I agree WOW WOW WOW. No amazing.
    Enjoy your day

    ReplyDelete
  7. It never fails to amaze me how generous people are and how much work they put into gifts. This applies to your last gift as well as this one. As you said Peg, WOW WOW WOW they are just beautiful. Cheers.

    ReplyDelete
  8. aah Peg......you made me cry....
    :0) through a few smiles....

    Well I can't leave now can I?? lol.

    Love and hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely gorgeous hand made for you gifts Peg. And lovely to see that Anne might be staying now?!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Peg, you always have the most beautiful things to show, can't stop now I'm off to visit Anne.

    ReplyDelete
  11. My word, you do get the most beautiful gifts, don't you!!! We can't have Anne leaving, no way....popping over...

    ReplyDelete
  12. Peg, those gifts are simply stunning, Brandie is very talented.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Que regalo más bonito,besos

    ReplyDelete
  14. Another Lovely Swap Gift Peg...Love the Pincushion Too...
    cheers
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Peg, I haven't "met" you before, your gifts are beautiful. I came across to see who you are & to thank you, I am sister to Anne

    Many hugs

    Judi (Sandragon's Nest)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wonderful gifts for a wonderful person.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, I do enjoy reading them all...take care, keep safe, happy quilting .. Peg