Saturday, August 29, 2009

Just a few more

Here we are the five Narromine gals.........Gaizie(who made two quilts the other on the grass), June, Peg (me), Dale and Kath....what a ball we had...

The four Gunedah ladies with their projects....Nic, Belinda (who made two quilts,the other one is on the grass), Cath and Leanne...how gorgeous are their projects, once again thanks so much to these four gorgeous girls we had a ball...

This is Dale and I...both did Double Wedding Ring ..Dale with the light and me with the dark what a contrast.....(mine is actually a table runner will do a bit of a post later on that one...) and Dale is on a real roll with her quilt, if you pop over to here blog you can see some more progress photos on this gorgeous quilt.



And here we have Gaizie Girl who was on such a roll...two quilts she made and they are both beautiful...so Gaizie was very pleased she did have a very productive weekend....

10 comments:

  1. BEAUTIFUL quilts - thanks for the show! I love the colors in Leanne's quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Peg, the quilts look absolutely gorgeous. I have always wanted to make a wedding ring quilt, I think they are so beautiful and classic...was it difficult to do?

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are beautifull. like the other Teresa says: Absolutamente preciosos.

    ReplyDelete
  4. All very nice quilts!
    I absolutely love the colors and fabrics you chose for your DWR quilt. I'm so used to seeing it in lighter colors, it's a nice spin on it to see it in darker tones.

    ReplyDelete
  5. looks like everyone had a fun productive weekend! Your all as beautiful as your quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What amazing quilts. I know you girls had a ball and look what you ended up with.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, So many gorgeous quilts.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Peg, the quilts look absolutely gorgeous..those sewing machine must have been running hot!..
    Julia ♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. Peg,

    What lovely quilts! I can't wait to hear more about your Double Wedding Ring table runner!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You really have done a great job all of you with all the lovely quilts !
    Pop over to me and you can se a leaf ....

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, I do enjoy reading them all...take care, keep safe, happy quilting .. Peg