Monday, August 21, 2017

LAST WEEKEND…..

IMG_0508(1)

IMG_2375IMG_2376

at our fantastic Retreat last weekend at Carols….

I did make a quilt, but I must have deleted my the photos, it has now been sent off to Julie,

so will show you that one when it comes back….

I was sorting out some fabrics for another project to start as well, and came across my little collection of

“leftover charm squares”

I said to myself…

‘Peg these are such a waste, you need to make a quilt….

and so I stated…!!!!!!!!

Happy Monday

take care keep safe

Peg

Image result for quotes to motivate the soul

7 comments:

  1. and judging by the white border - you may just have finished it - or is there more to come??

    lovely random collection - it looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They go together so well Peg, great work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty and romantic top! Are you going to FMQ it at home or maybe send it out? It would look so pretty with some random hearts quilted on it! Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Peg, thanks for sharing all of your retreat photos. I thoroughly enjoy seeing how much fun you have.


    ตารางคะแนนพรีเมียร์ลีก

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, I do enjoy reading them all...take care, keep safe, happy quilting .. Peg