Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Baby Blanket for a friend....






I purchased this little kit from, Kerry at Cottage On The Hill....
I worked with my darling friend Shell a few years back..
It broke my heart when she resigned, but, we have remained good friends...
She recently had her first baby, a son...
His name is Dash....don't you love his name....
I also purchased this woollen lamb from the woollen mills in Nundle....
and yep I making a quilt for Dash....but needed to get a little something to send off in the meantime...
Happy Tuesday ....keep safe...



6 comments:

  1. Very cute quilt . Love the lamb. Hugs,xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely - there is never enough of those snuggly blankets...
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  3. good morning my gorgeous friend,oh what beautiful gifts for your friend,what a beautiful kind heart you have Peg,hope you are kicking ass today,lol xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a lovely gesture Peg... that I'm sure will be accepted with delight.
    Nice colours xox

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that fabric...what a gorgeous quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a great quilt. Such a simple design but the fabrics make it wonderful. A gorgeous gift.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, I do enjoy reading them all...take care, keep safe, happy quilting .. Peg