Saturday, February 28, 2015

More stuff……

IMG_0585

Mel…..I have joined her Rosalie Quinlan stitch a long….

please see here…

I am showing a couple of projects using a Rosalie Quinlan’s Designs

The first one is a project folder I made for my gorgeous friend Shez….in our FHFS spotty swap…

IMG_1607

And this one is in my home it is called…..Rebekah Amy’s Quilt a Rosalie Quinlan design

Way back in 2009 I think…GDITC…..this is a bucket and needle case another one of Rosie's amazing designs….

Guess what…..and it is Month End…..for OPAM….

cross-stitch

Please tally up….

has it been a good month????…

we do hope so..update those sidebars….

and if you can send and email to either Kris or myself that would be fantastic….

Prizes for January and February…..

Happy Saturday….take care, keep safe

Peg

18 comments:

  1. Some wonderful Rosalie on display...
    Already emailed my tally... THANK YOU xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely Rosalie projects, Peg. I'll be showing my bucket too when I get a chance to do my post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Peg you have lots of lovely projects there and I sure do love my bag ,it went to Thailand with me ,such a great size for holding my sewing things,enjoy your weekend my friend xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sew many gorgeous Rosalie finishes. Great Peg.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sew many gorgeous Rosalie finishes. Great Peg.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So many beautiful finishes!
    Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. There are so many gorgeous designs. These are lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That spotty project folder is GORGEOUS! Love the others too but the folder has a certain appeal.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such an adorable project folder. Cute, clever, and functional. And perfect for your swap! The quilt is darling, too. Rosalie has such vision.

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW!! (What more can I say?)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. These Rosalie projects look great Peg … I particularly love the quilt - beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful Rosalie projects Peg. Hugs,xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous...what more can I say! xoxoxoxox :o)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great projects Peg....I've got one of those buckets and needle cases from Carol!

    OPAM all blogged and sidebarred!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, I do enjoy reading them all...take care, keep safe, happy quilting .. Peg