Friday, January 23, 2015

Special Friends and ONE SLEEP..lol

Truly thoughtful blogging friends have touched my heart….again

IMG_1431

Sent to me by my gorgeous friend Maree…. 2 yummy patterns…and a card filled with beautiful words….

IMG_1429

Last week I asked about linen…where can I get some!!….and my very dear friend Cheryl sent me a gift of these gorgeous pieces….can’t wait to cut into these………

massive hugs to both of these very thoughtful friends…….xxxxx

 

cross-stitch

As you can see by the year to date total 39,276…OPAMers are amazing….

Kris and May Britt started the event in 2009…..and I joined my lovely partner in crime Kris in 2010….

So it is only one sleep

Happy Friday

take care

keep safe

Peg

11 comments:

  1. Hi Peg,what lovely friends Maree and Cheryl are,such lovely karma for a beautiful lady,enjoy my lovely friend xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What wonderful friends you have there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have such thoughtful friends. That's anamazing effort for OPAM.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice gifts for a nice person!
    WooHoo...waiting one more sleep...yippeeeeee !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just lovely. Funny you should mention linen as I can't seem to find hanky linen I usually stitch on. I am going on a fabric frolic tomorrow so hopefully I will find some.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh such lovely pressies! It's always the best getting gifts you can make with :) Gorgeous linen!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, I do enjoy reading them all...take care, keep safe, happy quilting .. Peg