Monday, January 19, 2015

Bits and Pieces…

IMG_1359

IMG_1364

Our very dear Wendy shared this really cute stitchery with the FNSI ladies….mwah Wendy and this is what I have done with the stitchery, I made this little candle mat…

IMG_1390

IMG_1389

Working on a couple of UFO blocks…nearly done…..

IMG_1404

Of you would like to win one of my 2015 diaries….please pop over to this post and make a comment….just a little “Hi” Is all you need to say…

Happy Monday, take care, keep safe

Peg

Laughter

15 comments:

  1. Love your candle mat. Very lovely. Hugs,xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. good morning my lovely friend,oh you have been busy,love all your new projects,well done my friend xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always love the different ways you use up blocks...
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely stitchery's. Great way to make them up also.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope to achieve as much as you when I get all set up Peg, your really are very inspiring x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great candle mat Peg...I think I need to make one too now!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just caught up on a lot of past posts... You've been busy... On lots of pretties! Xox

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute candle mat. I just love the colour of the yellow UFO (my favourite colour) x

    ReplyDelete
  9. You worked your magic on Wendy's lovely stitchery. I have also stitched it but it is a secret for now.

    ReplyDelete
  10. geeze girl you must have had most of that quilt finished..............I keep seeing these blocks pop up.........

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the candle mat, such a pretty stitchery..your blocks look interesting too.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a sweet mat Peg :) Loving the summer theme blocks :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, I do enjoy reading them all...take care, keep safe, happy quilting .. Peg