Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Direct from Bunnyville

well that’s what the note said!!!!!!….

but I know this handy work…

this belongs to my gorgeous friend Keryn

she has been spoiling me again…..

IMG_5317

IMG_5315

IMG_5316

This little fellow arrived in the post yesterday….he really is the cutest little guy….

and to my very dear friend Keryn…..you never cease to amaze me with your talents, generosity and thoughtfulness…

I am one lucky girl to have you as a friend….

massive hugs to you K…..xxx

Happy Tuesday, take care, keep safe

Peg

19 comments:

  1. Such a cute bunny you are very lucky !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Peg what beautiful things to say but how lucky is that Bunny to find a home at your place. Bunny and I are the lucky ones.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh he is very cute... so special...
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Peg he is the cutest bunny,love him,he has gone to a good home,how sweet is Keryn,what a wonderful start to your week Peg.xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. o so cute, how sweet is the facial expression .... what a wonderful gift

    ReplyDelete
  6. He is amazingly cute. So pleased he has come to live with you, Peg.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is one sweet bunny face.
    Enjoy your Bunnyville visitor.

    ReplyDelete
  8. How gorgeous. Just love its cuddly cuteness!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Bunny is so cute - she made me laugh.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a cutie, such beautiful work

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh, he is just so cute Peg. Have fun with your little bunny!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, I do enjoy reading them all...take care, keep safe, happy quilting .. Peg