Saturday, March 22, 2014

Swap and Keryn is having a sale….

IMG_5165

IMG_5166

GDITC…..we also had another swap…a Lynette Anderson Swap organized by Kerry….I was thrilled to receive this gorgeous note pad made by Kayly….perfect for my handbag…..hugs Kayly…

IMG_5078

IMG_5079

and this is the needle case I made which my lovely friend Betty received….

PLEASE CHECK THIS OUT…….

My gorgeous friend Keryn is having a “I’m Moving It” Sale……if you would like to check it out and I am sure you will ..please pop over HERE

Happy Saturday, take care, keep safe

Peg

Popular Quotes About Being Happy 1 Popular Quotes About Being Happy (1)

9 comments:

  1. what a fun swap it was Peg,i had so much fun,hope you have a lovely weekend my friend.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. such gorgeous stitching and such a lovely gift.

    ReplyDelete
  3. just the cutest note book cover and needle case.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love seeing all the different versions of the little needle books Peg! Have you managed to try the feather stitch yet?

    ReplyDelete
  5. great little projects....
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh what a lovely needlecase, nice work Cheryl

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, I do enjoy reading them all...take care, keep safe, happy quilting .. Peg