Saturday, November 2, 2013

FIS swap

IMG_4443

IMG_4444

IMG_4445

IMG_4446

Last night was swap night for F.I.S…..our online stitching group……the theme was a needle case….

I received this gorgeous sewing pouch from De…beautifully wrapped, love the gift tag De has made…..and filled with wonderful goodies…De has used the cutest buttons…..

maybe, now I should become a ‘Fabric Addict’…LOL…yep I sure am happy……big hugs De, thank you so much…xxx

Happy Saturday everyone…take care and keep safe

Peg

14 comments:

  1. Love the needle case Peg, De certainly spoilt you in this swap :) Barb.
    P.S: I already thought you'd joined fabriholics anonymous lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. WooHoo... De's gift to you is gorgeous! Yummo... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow Peg such a lovely swap parcel to receive,love it lucky you and well done De,have a wonderful weekend my friend.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Should have got a whole heap of those buttons when I saw them! Peg - Ive borrowed your photos - they were so much better than the ones I took.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous gifts, well done De. The buttons are beautiful too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful fabric and buttons, lucky girl. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely swaps, I think we are all part of the fabricoholics club...

    ReplyDelete
  8. so lovely, and the little buttons are great.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thought you were already a fabricoholic, Peg! What a lovely swap; De has done you proud.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely little swap and De has sent a beauty...
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  11. De has made you such a lovely needle case. Enjoy all your goodies Peg.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely exchange between you and De Peg. Hugs.....

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, I do enjoy reading them all...take care, keep safe, happy quilting .. Peg