Thursday, October 25, 2012

My goodness its Thursday!!

IMG_1809

I just love these freebie patterns that Gail Pan does every year around Christmas, I think this one was from last year, I have stitched this one several times….

Yesterdays post, the red and white project, thanks

for all the comments….no one guessed….LOL

It will be shown very soon……

but I was given some great ideas for some new projects….thanks for that…

Happy Thursday,  (already) take care, keep safe

Peg….

Never stop laughing

7 comments:

  1. Gail's little birds are so cute. Great stripe to go with them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely pattern... but I think you'll make us wait to see it though...lol :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love her patterns too and this design is no exception. I'm intrigued with your red project too...looking forward to seeing it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a pretty design Peg and love the fabric you are going to use with it,enjoy your day my friend.xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute design...hello christmas!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL I have just finished stitchery that cute little Christmas Tree by Gail.. Nice stripe for the border...

    ReplyDelete
  7. I also love Gail Pan's designs.....is that stripe fabric Robyn Pandiolph's folk art three range??? :) Barb.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, I do enjoy reading them all...take care, keep safe, happy quilting .. Peg