Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Chenille Brush….

IMG_1115

Last Tuesday night the ladies from Club Quilt had a treat, we had the lovely Pauline and he DH Rob come to Narromine to share with us there travelling Quilters World…..Dale and I also caught up with Pauline at the Sydney Craft Show, we were very impressed …..I think all our ladies were very happy with what Pauline had to share with us…

(if you are part of a quilting group look into Pauline coming for a visit, she is amazing…)…

This is one of the tools I purchased (I did buy a few so i do have a bit of show and tell to share with you over the next few days)…this is a Chenille brush and on the weekend I made this little blanket for one little man Tarj…….Pauline has some amazing tools which she sells online….

IMG_1087

IMG_1088

IMG_1090

IMG_1096

Tarj and his shaggy quilt and Ollie looking very jealous…..I am happy with the shaggy look…!!!

(the quilt has not been washed at all, this look was achieved with the brush)…

Happy Tuesday, take care, keep safe

Peg

Our perfect companions never have fewer than four feet. 

17 comments:

  1. Tarj looks very happy with his blanket. I think you'd better start sewing one for Ollie too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tarj looks just like he loves his shaggy! I have didnt get the brush but will post later about my chennille!

    ReplyDelete
  3. And a certain furry recipient looks impressed and HaPPy with it too!
    Nice job Peg! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. doesnt Tarj look impressed with his new blanket.I havent done chenilleling before,but i have always admired it,well done Peg.xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lucky Tarj with his new quilt. That brush sounds really good .. I have a raggy quilt that I have never got round to 'raggying'.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pobre Ollie,ahora le toca una manta tan bonita como la otra,te ha quedado muy bonita,besos

    ReplyDelete
  7. Shaggy quilt for Tarj looks great. I only ever use a nail bush for my 'raggy' quilts and it works a treat - no need for washing as you said.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh nice work, just love looking a new tools and things, glad it was a success

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a lovely chenille mini-quilt! Wonderful!

    Hugs,
    Tatyana

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great job Peg ;0) I love those "rag-rugs" We have a new puppy (she is 15 weeks old now)... maybe I should make one for her.

    ReplyDelete
  11. looks great Peg......your going to be the gadget princess....

    ReplyDelete
  12. You make it look soo easy, Tarj looks like a happy chappy!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely raggy rug for Tarj. He looks very happy to have it. The brushes work well.

    ReplyDelete
  14. A magical brush! I don't think Tarj will let anyone take the quilt away from him. Will Ollie also get one?

    ReplyDelete
  15. The Krugerrand gold coins were manufactured for the first time in 1970 in South Africa and the Government wanted to sell these extraordinary gold coins to the global market. But there is a metal that has even better prospects as an investment right now as compared to gold. The currency market has its own set of market trading conventions and related lingo, just like any financial market. They are over-the-counter stocks, which are not included in the daily NASDAQ listings. :) And may you wish the same for me! :) There is a vital role performed by the non-resident Indians in the Indian real estate market. Gold as an investment Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia. Gold Price per gram between Jan 1971 and Jan 2012. Some companies have been offering good prices and. The most traditional way of investing in gold is by buying.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I don't even know how I ended up here, but I thought this post was great. I don't know who you are but
    certainly you're going to a famous blogger if you aren't already ;)
    Cheers!

    Stop by my page - hemorrhoids treatments

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, I do enjoy reading them all...take care, keep safe, happy quilting .. Peg