Monday, May 14, 2012

Nice and simple….

IMG_0813

IMG_0807

IMG_0815

I hope you all had a fantastic day yesterday…very quite at my place, DH worked…But I received phone calls from my boys, Chris and Kate returned yesterday from their overseas holiday, they had a ball and it was so good to hear from them….

I finished this off last night…I’m enjoying making these very simple scarves…

Happy Monday

Take Care Peg

Obstacles are those frightful things you see when you take your eyes off your goal.

15 comments:

  1. Love the pom-poms - havent seen that one around anywhere.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Scarf looks lovely....watch out the are addictive.

    ReplyDelete
  3. And so you should Peg... this scarf is delicious! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Peg,glad you had a lovely relaxing day,and that scarf is gorgeous,i havent seen this wool before with the pom poms,very nice,well done.xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. The scarf is wonderful and such fun knitting wool.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So glad you had a wonderful day Peg, me too - and sorry, but that scarf doesn't LOOK simple, lol! It's lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I agree... that scarf doesn't look easy to make to me. It does look amazing!!!! Glad to hear you had a lovely day yesterday Peg xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just beautiful Peg. You do such a great job of all these scarves :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oooo wow! I haven't seen that wool before with the pom poms ... nice!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very cute! Love the pompoms :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy Mother's Day. Love the pom poms!

    ReplyDelete
  12. oohh am Liking the Pom Poms on this one...Gorgeous Colour.
    Hope you show them off next month..think they might come in handy..lol
    cheers
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Okay, I loved the other one but I LOVE this one!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, I do enjoy reading them all...take care, keep safe, happy quilting .. Peg