Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Hi …I am Miss Connie….

IMG_0691

IMG_0685

IMG_0687

IMG_0688

IMG_0689

Hello everyone my name is “Miss Connie”….and I am at my new home..I now live with Peg…

I have been made by Kathy……for the Friends With Benefits swap…

How gorgeous is she, (that is Connie and Kathy) I received this in the post yesterday and I was so excited when I opened up my parcel and there she was looking at me…and just check out my pin cushion as well, gorgeous cross stitch……once again I have been ‘gob smacked’…

Kathy, thank you so much for my precious gifts and also for such a wonderful swap…mwah to you….

OPAMers…….remember to update those sidebars and if you can send an email to either Kris or myself..that would be great…I have been checking out a few blogs this morning and OMG……amazing…..

Happy Wednesday…

Take Care Peg……

Fairies are invisible and inaudible like angels.  But their magic sparkles in nature.

17 comments:

  1. Connie is so cute... the type of gal that would bring a smile to you anytime...
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous dolly, Peg. she's been on my ever-extending 'to make' list for ages. I'm off for coffee this morning with her clever and very funny designer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is adorable , I have made one the same before

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Peg what beautiful gift you have recieved,Connie is gorgeous and how stunning is that pin cushion,well done Kathy and lucky Peg.xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I had the pleasure of meeting Miss Connie at work last week, she is just too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  6. If Miss Connie has a twin... I'd love her here!!!! She's gorgeous!
    Lovely gifts to receive... :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely gifts for a lovely person.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Miss Connie is so cute. I am sure she will be made very comfortable in her new home. Beautiful cross stitch pincushion too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Connie is just gorgeous! I love the pin cushion too.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Connie is just adorable - how nice to have company while you stitch!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Believe it or not.....19 finishes this month:-) And your little Connie is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Connie is a cutie and so easy to take care of...
    Lovely cross stitched pin cushion too.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Elle est mignonne, moi qui aime les poupées mon coeur est resté jeune.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wonderful gifts! Connie is so lovely :)

    Hugs,
    Tatyana

    ReplyDelete
  15. You can't help but smile at Connie she is so cute. Gorgeous pincushion too. Enjoy your beautiful gifts.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Sooo Nice to get something different in a Swap...Miss Connie is really Cute I'm sure she will Enjoy her New Home..
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, I do enjoy reading them all...take care, keep safe, happy quilting .. Peg