Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Another scarf…..

IMG_0503

IMG_0504

IMG_0505

I have made another one of those scarves…!!!! so easy ( I am not a knitter…LOL)IMG_0506

and I have started another one….(demo on how to make one is HERE…)

How gorgeous are you all, I have received the most amazing comments on my previous post…thank you so much…..I am celebrating 700 plus followers… and I think, that is pretty amazing….if you would like to enter into my little give away please go HERE

Happy Wednesday

Take Care Peg

So, like a forgotten fire, a childhood can always flare up again within us.

14 comments:

  1. Looks good! I have just made my first (must grab a picture for my blog!) Will be making a few more I think.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are great.... and it's so fun to have a quick finish!!
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm hooked, too. Also very relaxing to knit them. No thought involved! Loving them - have some birthdays coming up so will start to give some away.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another Pretty One for Showing off in Sydney...Your on a Roll..lol
    cheers

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the gray. Very nice. I havent made one yet.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the video Peg as i had no idea how these were made,lol,i might make a trip back through town and visit Lindcraft on my way back home from babysitting.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That looks a great project to do.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi, what yarn did you use please, and where was it sourced from? Thx, its beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Peg, I have to tell you.....you ARE a knitter! lol Your scarf is fabulous. Love the colour.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a lovely scarf! I actually pulled a few out yesterday, the weather is almost back to winter! Not happy!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Preciosa y muy original,besos

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love making these scarfs I made the same onE for my self. My husband sister is over from queensland and love the scarf so I gave it to her. So I have to make another for my self LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  13. So fun! Thanx for sharing the tutorial.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, I do enjoy reading them all...take care, keep safe, happy quilting .. Peg