Monday, November 28, 2011

Oh No its Monday……again…

 

IMG_7438

IMG_7440

IMG_7441

IMG_7442

IMG_7443

 

This is the Christmas ornie that I made for our recent FIS swap…..my little parcel went to Helen….

 

IMG_7575

 

IMG_7576

My very dear friend Dale has just returned from Holidays in NZ…and look what she bought back for me….

these gorgeous coasters which are made from glass and have Paua Shell embedded into them….just beautiful…and some yummy soap, you could nearly eat it…it smells so good…

big hugs Dale thankyou so much….…..

Please, if you have a spare minute, I would love for you to pop over to our Club Quilt blog and have a look at one of our first completed Scandinavian Christmas quilts which has been done by Cath…she has done the most amazing job…..

Happy Monday

Take Care Peg

Christmas is the gentlest, loveliest festival of the revolving year - and yet, for all that, when it speaks, its voice has strong authority.

14 comments:

  1. Your hanger looks great Peg. Lovely coasters from Dale.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's a big ornament...........LOL........ lovely wall hanging........lucky you with the coasters.........

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous sewing as always. Have a wonderful week, Peg.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely sewing Peg.....I love your Christmas wall hanger. Those coasters are so lovely. Nice to see something different. Have a great week. Hugs Vicki x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous ornie Peg! cute with the star buttons... the coasters look great, nice gift... I have had a peek at the
    club quilt blog, the SC quilt is gorgeous I must get mine out & think about starting it....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely work Peg and great coasters!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your post title really got me. Not sure why I dread Monday so much because I don't go off to work, but I had that same "oh no, Moday" feeling when I woke up today. Love all your pretty things. The glass coasters are fascinating!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just what they said - what a woman! Your needles and sewing machine must get flames on them with all the fast work you do. Amazing as always :0)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a lovely present for Helen. Love your coasters.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love what you made for Helen Peg.. it's just gorgeous. I also love your coasters Dale brought back for you.. they're the perfect gift from NZ... very thoughtful. Have a great day xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. SWEET! Love your ornie! And oh those glass coasters...so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  12. love that christmas ornament - I must get a start on my christmas things - less than a month to go - also love the coasters - fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great work on the wall hanging - gorgeous coasters!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, I do enjoy reading them all...take care, keep safe, happy quilting .. Peg