Monday, July 4, 2011

OPAM Winners…..

IMG_6636

 

Last week I showed you this photo….well….

IMG_6651

this is what they were…..Key fobs….I have a few sets of keys rolling around in my bag….which seem to get lost in the corners…so I now have each set of work keys attached to one of these…so easy to find in the bag now..

OPAMers……wow…633 finishes how awesome are you all…..another fantastic month….Kris has listed our three June winners on her blog, so pop over it may be you…

Happy Monday

Take Care Peg…

A good book should leave you... slightly exhausted at the end.  You live several lives while reading it.

10 comments:

  1. Wow Peg...these are great!!! Do you have a pattern for them?? I'm always losing my marbles.....I mean keys!!!!! LOL
    take care sweet lady
    sugary hugs
    XX Wendy :O)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Peg. What a great idea those key fobs are. They would make finding your keys in the bottom of your bag so much easier. Hugs, Christine

    ReplyDelete
  3. great key fobs Peg i love all the ideas that you come up with,have an awesome day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another wonderful creation from your sewing room, Peg....how can I find a pattern to get the keys in my bag organised with some of these?...they look great....what have you used for the trim on each one?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful idea! Well done! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute fobs! And what a good idea. Congratulations on all the finishes, OPAM'ers!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The fobs are so cute!!! Is there a pattern or tutorial? What a great gift idea.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much for beeing a leader of this lovely Opam challenge every mounth!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, your key fobs are wonderful!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, I do enjoy reading them all...take care, keep safe, happy quilting .. Peg