Friday, July 29, 2011

“Bloom”……

IMG_6838

IMG_6839

IMG_6840

 

Another gorgeous gift for me……

This one is very special…..

I have this lovely talented caring friend,

I am sure you know her…

her name is Bloom

well, this gorgeous “Jewelry Wallet” has been made and designed by Bloom and has been published in “Fresh Fabric Treats” …Moda Bake Shop…

how exciting is this…..

congratulations to my gorgeous friend…..

luv ya Bloom xx…your gift will be treasured, thanks so much…

Happy Friday

Take Care Peg….

Nothing but heaven itself is better than a friend who is really a friend.

10 comments:

  1. How wonderful Peg... but you do know that only special people get such special friends.... enjoy and I will enjoy seeing all the wonders you make from it....
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are a lucky gal Peg! It is a lovely book!
    x Sarah
    PS: Going great with your hexies :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. how special to be and to have a special friend.oxox

    ReplyDelete
  4. You really are getting spoilt! - well deserved I reckon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. lucky you Peg - but truly deserved and the comment from Bloom says it all - you are extremely generous and also one of the most productive crafters I know :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. How sweet is that - a lovely gift for a lovely lady!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Peg, lucky you. Enjoy it. See you soon...

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a lovely gift, Peg - and it IS such a gorgeous book.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely lovely and wonderful gifts!
    Congratulations!

    Hugs,
    Tatyana

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi, my name is Patty and live from Brazil.
    I have this book and liked!!!
    I´m falling in love for your blog.
    Kisses...
    www.decorpatch.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, I do enjoy reading them all...take care, keep safe, happy quilting .. Peg