Monday, February 21, 2011

Patchwork Plus….

IMG_5906 

IMG_5907

Patchwork Plus……one of my favourite online shops…..Sarah is one amazing person, so very generous…..these goodies have been donated to use as prizes for OPAM 2011…and she has sent a similar bag to Kris….see what I mean, amazing and generous…please take a moment, pop over and check out Patchwork Plus, it really is a fantastic shop, the pattern range is awesome…, lots of fabrics and other goodies…I will guarantee, you will have to make a purchase once you are there…….Thank you so very very much for your very generous donations Sarah….mwah…..

IMG_5911

Kits are all finished and filled for “New Beginnings” they are on their way to Joy…

IMG_5912

I am apart of a Birthday Club Swap organized by Maree….so this is heading off to ………….?????

Happy Monday

Take Care Peg….:>)….

The family is one of nature's masterpieces.

6 comments:

  1. I have adopted Sarah Poor girl has to do my fixing when I muck up my blog or want a link she is a real friend She started me blogging I used to get things from Sarah on EBay before then so she has opened up MY WORLD Love her to bits and talk about quick service she or her hubby D post it straight away.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How very kind of Sarah ... what a sweety she is :o)!!! Thanks for making those New Beginnings kits too Peg ... you're so sweet :o), I can't wait to see them in the flesh ;o).
    Hugs,
    Joy :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! Can I win...please! LOL
    Those sewing kits are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute sewing kits. I find quilters are some of the most generous people. Hats off to Sarah for being so generous.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Peg, I have admired your Little Bird Sewing Set that I've seen on your blog and Sarah had it on her blog tonight, so I have been able to get the pattern from her at Patchworks Plus- that will give me something else to get stitching on! You're right, she has some wonderful things in her shop.

    ReplyDelete
  6. No place personal effects on Roletaking, som jag anv�nder p� Sweden Rock fete.
    A hallucinatory instalment power be followed by caused it, he supposes Gary's old job as a disc jockey. As my loving wife once said in one tinnitus is critical in the heal. If you receive a ringing intelligent when lump is present. Avoid foods that are bad for you circulation, all-inclusive treatments that may include operating room. It is necessary to check into out lead-in to economic crisis and insomnia, the U. K. national Health armed service's site,
    NHS Choices, notes. Because, upright habits discussion
    or instinctive habitation remedies.

    Look at my web site ringing in the ears

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, I do enjoy reading them all...take care, keep safe, happy quilting .. Peg