Monday, January 3, 2011

OPAM…..and a new challenge….

IMG_5610

A new challenge……I have decided to join in on “Sew It Is Finished” 2011 UFO Challenge……Hosted by Wendy and Dawn….I have a problem,  (well one of many)…..I have this huge stash of flimsies…some have been completed for years….and I have done numerous posts about finishing these tops, challenged myself, but nothing has happened…So I have signed up so I can do something about this huge pile of tops….thankyou to the both Wendy and Dawn……I really need this….and this is the first one under the machine right now……

OPAMKris will be announcing the December winners in the next few days (and what a month it was)…Please stay tuned to our blogs for more news on OPAM 2011……it is going to be a huge ..…..we do hope you will be able to play along with us again….

Happy Monday….

Take Care Peg……:>)….

Every man has his own courage, and is betrayed because he seeks in himself the courage of other persons.

 

8 comments:

  1. Snap peg!! I have just joined this site too...good on you for getting onto a UFO straight away - I am still to sort out where I am going to start!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI,
    I am going to stick with OPAM otherwise I am going to get myself lost as to where I am on the internet let alone in the sewing room. Sorry to seem thick but what are flimsies, i may know them by a different name.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good on you Peg I'm just not game I have so many

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good on you Peg. I was going to join but i've already set myself up with my own system for getting not only the ufo's & wips done, but also all the kits & things finished or started. Still will do OPAM though. Good Luck. Hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  5. Peg good for you - love the look of that quilt! I have so few ufo's that I'm not going to join up, but I'm looking forward to seeing all the finished projects!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Peg, I'm so proud of you....and knowing your work rate.....it won't take you long to knock them off the list!!!!! hehehe
    Thanks so much to you and Kris for OPAM 2010....I've already got you programmed into my online calendar to prompt me to enrol for OPAM 2011 on Jan 25th!!! LOL
    Can't wait to see your finishes!
    sugary hugs
    Wendy :O) XXX

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy New Year! May many of those flimseys find their way to finishes in the new year! I really like the one under the machine now.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, I do enjoy reading them all...take care, keep safe, happy quilting .. Peg