Thursday, November 4, 2010

Re-purpose – Must buy…

IMG_4918

IMG_4915

IMG_4916

IMG_4917

Re-Purposed Thursday hosted by Fee….

This is the second of my very recent purchases….this little baby has been restored and  it is sitting in my lounge room displaying a couple of quilts, as well as some bags made by special friends, just generally looking pretty and hopefully not collecting too much dust….please pop over and visit Fee and see what her re-purpose is today….

Please pop out and buy a copy of Homespun 10th Birthday Celebration….my very dear friend Ros (Bloom) has one of her patterns appearing page 59…and it is an awesome pattern…our Ros is just so talented….this is just the beginning….make way, here comes Bloom

take care Peg…:>)

There are big ships and small ships.  But the best ship of all is friendship. 

5 comments:

  1. love antique sewing machines; yours is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My heart always goes pitter patter when I see an antique sewing machine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another gorgeous machine Peg - Just love it :) And I love Bloom's Sewing Machine Cover too - Just lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was shocked when I saw your post! I have the same sewing machine...well mine is just the base, some one cut out the sewing machine a long time ago but it was my great great grandmothers. Even though the machine is gone I still love the table, desk what ever you want to call it. It's just such a beautiful piece, I am gald to see someone else feels the same as I do!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful Peg, I love old things, especially gorgeous ones like your machine.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, I do enjoy reading them all...take care, keep safe, happy quilting .. Peg