Friday, November 5, 2010

F.R.I.E.N.D.S

 

Below are the goodies I make for my partner Judy in the recent FRIENDS swap hosted by Khris….Judy is one amazing lady I feel very privileged to have had her as my partner, I am sure this is the beginning of a long friendship..….and as for Khris she really did a fantastic job with this swap…

IMG_4770 E..veryday sewing pouch

IMG_4750 S..cissor holder

IMG_4719 N..ice saying wall hanging

IMG_4559 F..older cover

IMG_4555 R..uler cover

and as for I….Interesting treats from Aus….which were a few lolly treats and of course just a little bit of our vegemite, I forgot to take a photo of these..

take care Peg…

If you're alone, I'll be your shadow.  If you want to cry, I'll be your shoulder.  If you want a hug, I'll be your pillow.  If you need to be happy, I'll be your smile.  But anytime you need a friend, I'll just be me.

8 comments:

  1. What a wonderful bundle of things you made. I'm sure she will be absolutely delighted.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely gifts Peg - I have seen Judy7's blog and she loves them too.....
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my - lucky Judy.

    Those sure are pretty presents.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What lovely gifts Peg, but do you really think you should be exporting vegemite? After all I've heard from non-Aussies who have tried it, I think you guys should keep it....*giggle*

    ReplyDelete
  5. What beautiful FRIENDS gifts. Judy was lucky to have you for her partner. I see on her blog she was delighted.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such special presents for a special partner.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your stitching is just wonderful...love it all!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, I do enjoy reading them all...take care, keep safe, happy quilting .. Peg