Monday, October 25, 2010

F.R.I.E.N.D.S……….

 IMG_4879

All wrapped and in the post…my F.R.I.E.N.D.S. swap……this is heading off to my partner Judy…(who is such a gorgeous lady)……and I must say “thankyou” to Khris….you have done an amazing job, it has been a fantastic swap……

IMG_4760

IMG_4758

 IMG_4759

Another ruler cover…..the stitchery I have used is another one from “Verandah View”  designed by Cheryl…I just love all these stitcheries…

Have a fab day…take care Peg….:>)….

Every now and then,
when the world sits just right,
a gentle breath of heaven
fills my soul with delight...

5 comments:

  1. Wow - I bet when Judy gets those, we'll be able to hear her squeal of delight from around the globe! Love your ruler cover Peg, Verandah Views is next on my list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do enjoy your blog & the lovely things you do. I must say though that I LOVE the little verses you do . I get comfort from them. The last one "every now & then, when the world sits just right,"....... I really like. Thank you Dianne

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am sure Judy will be over the moon with her FRIENDS parcel. Can't wait to see what is inside.
    Oh I have those stitcheries pop away in a file. Must download them as yours look great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all your embroideries!! I love your sayings too--I'm borrowing your saying from today if that's alright! Perfect for today!
    Thanks, karen

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, I do enjoy reading them all...take care, keep safe, happy quilting .. Peg