Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Tuesday Treasure and ………

IMG_4262

IMG_4263

Tuesday Treasure……Back in the olden day…(LOL)….when I was a gal…Prize Giving Day at School was an important event and if you were lucky enough to receive a prize that was even bigger…this was my very first award at School….1967 I came first in 4B…..and received the Commonwealth Bank Prize…..and this was the book that I selected……..LOL……..

IMG_4268

IMG_4266

I have just finished this little stitchery which was a freebie from the lovely Jenny (thanks a lot Jen)…..I have a bit of an idea swimming around in my head……..so I am going to combine it with these fabrics…Wildflower Serenade 11 by Moda to make……??????…more on that one later…..

take care Peg….:>)………………

10 comments:

  1. I'll be interested to see what you create. There are lots of lovelies being made. I hope to finish embroidering mine at lunch time today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful book and lovely stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What what treasure and stitching Peg ! Thanks for playing .

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love Your Book And As usual great stitching.
    Hugs Mary.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful book and love your stitching, dear Peg, I just finished mine too, wasn't that fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely treasure for this week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I remember prize day at school, but we weren't so lucky as to receive gifts like these, only a certificate or bright coloured cardboard star. Looks like a wonderful book!
    I created a little pouch using Jennys stitchery, it's such a sweet little thing huh? Can't wait to see what you create!

    ReplyDelete
  8. How sweet...please tell me your middle name is sue...Peggy Sue Robertson just sounds perfect ;-D Like a movie star!

    ReplyDelete
  9. love your little birdie Peg, and I'm looking forward to seeing it finished! What a great Tuesday Treasure.....schooldays do bring such great memories don't they?
    sugary hugs
    XX Wendy :O)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Look forward to seeing what you do with Jenny's design. I just did a post about my project.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, I do enjoy reading them all...take care, keep safe, happy quilting .. Peg