Friday, July 30, 2010

So excited….

IMG_4271

The slices are made, and so is the casserole and  dip, the lollies, chips, coffees are packed…the refreshments are ready all nice and chilled….lot and lots of projects are packed, the bedding is ready, a few changes of clothes, (extra jimmy jammers and as we are having a Pj day on Saturday, that's it, we are staying in our pyjamas all day…it is Retreat time again……..we are heading out To Kirk Retreat, hosted by our very dear friend Carol…….off to work this morning, but come 1pm …race home, shower ,pick up all the gear, and Dale, and then off we go…and home on Sunday…

OPAM……now we may be a little late this month with the blog hopping….I am off on retreat and my gorgeous partner in crime Kris, is on holiday, (she is doing it so hard laying on the beach for two weeks)…..but we will get there so please keep an eye on my blog as I will let you know who our winners are for July next week…….hope everyone has a fantastic weekend and I will have lots of show and tell on my return….

Take care Peg…..:>)……

24 comments:

  1. Have a wonderful time at your retreat :)
    I am always asking you questions cos I like so many things on your blog - this time it is: whose/what design is that blue bag with the trees - I really like the look of it.
    Look forward to seeing your updates when you return.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a wonderful weekend. I'm sure you have lots of projects in those bags. I hope we see lots of photos next week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like sooooo much fun....I love retreats...can I come too!!!??? hehehehehe
    have a wonderful time in your jimmy jammys and make lots of lovely things to show us!!!
    big sugary hugs
    XX Wendy :O)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Wow - Have a fantastic time !! Hugs - Fee XX

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Peg I hope you have A great time at the retreat.
    Hugs Mary.

    ReplyDelete
  6. have a wonderful time Peg and Dale........

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have fun!! Can't wait to see the goodies you come home with :)

    SheilaC

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hope you girls have the best time - I'm looking forward to my weekend away too (Don't Look Now workshop).

    ReplyDelete
  9. You've been so productive, you need a weekend away retreating...enjoy!
    Angel's Story is stunning and I love Dee Dee. How do you manage all those lovelies?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lucky you! I hope you have a wonderful time at your retreat.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Have the best time Peg! You sure deserve it :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh boy - have a WONDERFUL time Peg! I think I'll stay in my jammies all day Saturday too, what a great idea, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your bags:) Enjoy your retreat and take a lot of photos.
    OPAMreport:3 finishes in july

    ReplyDelete
  14. Would love to help carry your bags...lol.. Have a great time :)
    Happy crafting, Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  15. I wish you a wunderful weekend. I have finishes this month, but I sent my email to Kris.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Go girls - Have a great weekend - and take lots of pics

    ReplyDelete
  17. Have soooo much fun on your retreat! Pj day sounds very fun. Look forward to seeing all you get done.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Have lots and lots and lots of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Ooooh what fun!!! Have a fabulous weekend Peg!!!
    Hugs,
    Joy :o)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Lucky you Peg...enjoy!!!
    And also to let you know I have posted up my OPAM for July...Have a great time...Dzintra♥x

    ReplyDelete
  21. Have a great weekend! Hope you get lots done, in amongst all the eating, talking and laughing!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Glad you girls had a great time...I miss you girls very much and the great time we all have had togther and your friendship is so important to me!!!! hope I can be there next time with you cleaver girls..

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, I do enjoy reading them all...take care, keep safe, happy quilting .. Peg