Tuesday, June 1, 2010

What Gloria has made for me….

IMG_3791

IMG_3790

  Checkout the workmanship in this…. IMG_3785 - Copy  

IMG_3787

Gorgeous verse….

IMG_3788

IMG_3789

 IMG_3786

Look what has landed at my place…..My Dongara swap prezzies from Gloria…..you can imagine how I felt when I opened the parcel…..my mouth fell open…..Gloria, just gorgeous, thank you so very much… Gloria tells me she walks on the beach quite often and this picture below is some of the things she finds when she goes walking so now I have my own little bit of Dongara….hugs to you Gloria….xx

IMG_3793

IMG_3758

IMG_3759

This is another little project I was working on over the weekend….bit more on this one in a couple of days….Today Kris and I will be blog hopping around to  see what has been happening for the month of May in OPAM….please don’t forget to add your finishes to your side bar………

take care Peg….:>)…

15 comments:

  1. Ooooh, what gawjus gifties you got Peg!!! That heart is just fabulous!!!
    Hugs,
    Joy :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Peg,
    What lovely gifts these are and so well done!
    Hugs,
    Anna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely work there Gloria! Lucky girl,Peg :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so beautiful Peg...Love the heart,
    Julia ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are so beautiful That heart is soooooo pretty you are lucky.
    Hugs Mary.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What pretty gifts! Nice!! Here's my OPAM finishes post for May! thanks, Polly
    http://auntpollysporch.blogspot.com/2010/05/cgqc-and-opam-finishes-for-may.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is just an amazing package - lucky you.

    Enjoy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lucky you Peg - the heart is magnificent.

    ReplyDelete
  9. A beautiful gift, Peg - you must be having your best year ever!
    Hugs - Lurline♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just Gorgeous Peg...Lovely Work.
    cheers

    ReplyDelete
  11. So glad you love Gloria's gifts Peg. She is so clever.

    ReplyDelete
  12. The heart is so pretty and the cushion gorgeous. Lucky girl!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Peg those are so incredibly lovely! Lucky you!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. My you are blessed - the handwork on that heart is stunning! What lovely gifts!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, I do enjoy reading them all...take care, keep safe, happy quilting .. Peg