Monday, June 14, 2010

GJ and Day-Days Birthday…

IMG_3884

IMG_3882

IMG_3883

I was up this morning at 4.30am to watch the Soccer….but we lost…..Germany was just to strong for us Aussies…but we are not out of it yet, another game on Saturday night but we must win….working on these blocks today..have lots of stitcheries done but need to piece the blocks..

IMG_3881

Today is my dear friend Dale’s birthday, (Day-Days Blog) she called in for a cuppa, I made a few muffins, chocolate and some orange poppy seed, I should have been more organized and had some of the girls come as well, but I didn’t think of that until it was too late, (how slack am I)…….Dale was still trying to decide how to spend the rest of her day….sewing or golf????..Love and Kisses to you Day Day on our birthday…

IMG_3888

 IMG_3887

Projects from the other day, I have added a few colonial knots, so these are just about finished….hope you all have a fantastic day

take care Peg….:>)

6 comments:

  1. Cute stitcheries. Btw, are Colonial knots and French knots the same?

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for the heads up, I will head over and wish her HB!...
    As for GJ, this is the block I started with.... still not assembled..... a-hem.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Peg, Lovely stitching!!! You woke up very early!!! Hope you have a wonderful week!!!
    Warm regards,
    Meli

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely GJ blocks Peg. Nice to see you keeping on track.
    Lovely for Dale to pop in for a birthday cuppa and love her pressie?

    ReplyDelete
  5. You've been very busy - some beautiful things!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like very much your block:)
    Have a great week!!!
    Sofia
    from Portugal

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, I do enjoy reading them all...take care, keep safe, happy quilting .. Peg