Monday, March 29, 2010

Two finishes..one in the post

IMG_3091

This is in the post heading off to Fiona…….’the ugly fat quarter swap’………LOL….maybe at the end of the week I can show you what I have made…..LOL……

IMG_3089

 

IMG_3085

IMG_3086

IMG_3087

A little finish for me…….this pre printed stitchery was a gift from Liala …SSCS 2009…..I did stitch it a few months ago, so yesterday I finished it off….now it is a little doily for my bedroom…..thanks so much again Laila I really enjoyed doing this little stitchery….another one bites the dust…..

have a fab day….take care Peg…:>)

14 comments:

  1. I'm sure Fiona's "ugly" fat quarter is definitely NOT an ugly finished project.
    Your little stitchery project is too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute little doily....intriuging parcel....I second Janice, I bet it's not ugly now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the saying on this little stitchery. So cute with polka dots.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that stitchery! Looking forward to seeing how pretty Fee's Ugly is!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I bet it's not ugly anymore Peg..
    Love the stitchery...you do such beautiful neat stitches..beautiful finish!
    Julia ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a darling stitchery!!! Very pretty for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Can't wait to see what you sent off - LOVE the little stitchery, oh my, that is too sweet! The polka dots and gingham binding are PERFECT.

    ReplyDelete
  8. How lovely to get a few finishes . I always love the day my swaps are in the mail, big relief ....

    ReplyDelete
  9. You amaze me with how much you get done! Love the little doily -- pink-a-licious! And I can't wait to see what you came up with for the Ugly Duckling.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Well Done Peg. Maybe you will win this month's prize. ???
    Can't wait to see your Ugly Duckling.

    ReplyDelete
  11. The stitchery is lovely finished off with the spots and checks.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi . your little Tilda stitchry tured out great..
    Hugs. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I can't wait to see what you have made for the ugly fat 1/4 swap....

    Love your little stitchery...

    Cath's Blog

    Cath Ü

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, I do enjoy reading them all...take care, keep safe, happy quilting .. Peg