Thursday, January 21, 2010

Why not!

IMG_2597 IMG_2595 IMG_2596
Decided to give myself a treat…finish three projects start a new one….This is going to be an Indian summer pillow the pattern is by Crab-Apple Hill…(the finished size is 30 x 12 inches)..I purchased this as a kit about 5 years ago…..You can still see my traced pattern (I use a green artline pen) once I have completed the stitchery I give it a rinse and the pen comes out…..
Well I do hope you all have the best day…remember just take a little ‘me’ time each day..
Take Care……..Peg….:>)
I have just made a little adjustment to my post I did have Crap-Apple not Crab-Apple...I am so very sorry, that's terrible....but I am still laughing....thanks Joy (mwah)


  1. Peg it is lovely. You know it even looks nice enough to be a scarf.

  2. This is lovely, Peg. The wallhanging in the last post is great too :o)
    Hope to get my finish whitin this month, too,workin hard to make it happen :o)

  3. Oh my goodness - this is so beautiful!

  4. Very, very pretty! I love how it cascades gracefully down, with the leaves and flowers.

    And I did get to sew a little today, so Hurray! Some me time!

  5. Really lovely, Peg - I have seen people use the green pen before - I've never been game. Maybe a little Post about the how, whys and wherefores would be nice!
    Hugs - Lurline♥

  6. Your embrodiery work is exquisite!

  7. Peg, doesn't it feel nice to get projects done. I have nominated you for a Lemon Stand Award! You have given me great comments and you have always been there for me when needed. You are very talented and I love your posts. Congrats and Thanks! Steph

  8. It's beautiful Peg - but I find it hard to believe you've had it for five years before stitching it, lol! I love patterns by Crabapple Hill.

  9. WOW! Finished already? Looks lovely. I think I'll take a little me time now before getting dinner ready.

  10. Peg the runner is just gorgeous, what a pretty stitchery. Boy you've got some serious stitching mojo going on there ;o).
    Joy :o)

  11. You have been busy! Lovely stitcheries you made.

  12. Hope you get your three projects finished Peg. Nice stitchery.

  13. LOL about your Freudian slip re the name... funny...
    I love what you are working on now...

    I use a sepia pigma pen to draw my stitcheries onto fabric. A very fine one... permanent though so you can't make a mistake....
    have fun
    Cath Ü


Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, I do enjoy reading them all...take care, keep safe, happy quilting .. Peg