Wednesday, November 18, 2009

"Hearts for Peg".....that's me.....




A couple of months ago Maree held a very successful paper bag swap...I was lucky to have Jenny as my swap partner...Jenny designed this awesome hanging just for me...."Hearts For Peg"...I was just so thrilled, but there is more Jenny has now published this gorgeous pattern which is featured in this months Creating Country Threads (mine is just a little different just so I can have an "original", lucky me).......Congratulations to Jen on another totally amazing design.....and I just feel so special having one of her designs named after me.......just take a moment and pop over to Jen's blog to give her the thumbs up on yet another fantastic publication...

19 comments:

  1. Isn't that wonderful. The hanging is just divine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jenny's a star - and so are you, Peg. How special to have a project named for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a loving gesture, Peg - and you deserve it - you are always there for people!
    Hugs - Lurline♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous blog Peg! And I love what Jenny has made for you! Lucky girl!
    I love the round Santa decoration you have a little further down - the one which looks as though it is on felt. Where did you get the pattern or is it yours? Very inspiring clever lady!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's so awesome Peg. How special and Jenny did a wonderful job, as usual.

    ReplyDelete
  6. How fabulous is that Peg!
    You have been very busy and all your projects are beautiful!
    We will have to plan lots of stitching this weekend 'cause it's gonna be a stinker!
    Stitching under the air con is all that we should do.....lol.....

    ReplyDelete
  7. especially for you.........very lucky.........

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, Peg! Everyone who makes one of these from the magazine will think of you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I saw this on Jenny's blog! Now you're famous too! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  10. yeah for Peg-how wonderful and way to go Jenny wonderful design,cheers Vickie

    ReplyDelete
  11. Te quedaron muy bonitos‼ Muy lindo tu blog‼
    Un beso desde Argentina‼

    ReplyDelete
  12. Peg they are just gorgeous ... You lucky you!!...No...you are not lucky ...you just...deseve it!!

    That's how you've touched other people's heart...

    Hugs,

    ^A^ngel

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very cool!! Now you're famous, Peg!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lucky girl, you are - I love that pattern and you are blessed to have a Jenny original, AND have the pattern named after you!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. How thrilling to have a creation named for you; AND to see it published!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, I do enjoy reading them all...take care, keep safe, happy quilting .. Peg