Sunday, November 1, 2009

Exhausted.........




Well.......
it has happened again......I have just returned from a three day retreat at Carols second home "her farm".....this is Carol and this is where we have been.......Carol had the farm decorated with Christmas decorations, the Christmas tree was up.....and we ate, drank, laughed, sewed and we ate, drank, laughed, sewed and exchanges Christmas gifts and did I say we ate, !!!!!!!!....
but we really did have a fantastic weekend.....we all made lots of projects.....I will show all of these over at Club Quilt over the next few days or it may be weeks we did achieve heaps......to Carol and her DH (who makes the most amazing meatballs and spaghetti, yes he cooked this for us) thankyou, so very much and I think all the girls will agree with me....we are 'blessed'.....to have such lovely generous friends like these two in our lives........
this little project was my hand stitching which I tried to do each time we stopped for food!!!!!(which was a lot I should have finished it...LOL...)

12 comments:

  1. great to hear you had such a nice time! now take a short rest and show us what you made!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you had such a great time, Peg; I look forward to seeing what you made. Don't work too hard this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like fun Peg. I hope it was productive along with all the fun and food :)
    Abbe

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great weekend! Christmas trees already? But to top it off with the hubs cooking, how can you beat that?

    ReplyDelete
  5. How could everyone not have a good time with you around, Peg!
    Hugs - Lurline♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh sounds so good. Me & my Mom are trying to plan a getaway with my best friend just to wear p.j.'s, cook, sew, read, or whatever I cannot wait!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad you enjoyed your get away :O)

    ReplyDelete
  8. You did have a great time now you can have a rest LOL

    ReplyDelete
  9. So glad you had a good time. Thank heaven the working week starts tomorrow and you can relax again ;-))

    ReplyDelete
  10. That looks so fun, Peg! I'm glad you had a good time and I love your stitchery!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So glad you had a great time at your retreat.. sounds like a lot of fun xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. ooo Peg, sounds like you had the best of fun!!! I know what you mean about exhausted...I just got back from a quilty weekend and I'm still recovering....who would've known eating, drinking chatting and quilting would take up so much energy!!!! lol
    XX sugary hugs
    Wendy B ;o)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, I do enjoy reading them all...take care, keep safe, happy quilting .. Peg