Sunday, July 13, 2008

Number 3 Finished and a Welcome to Marc....

We have a new blogger....Marc....please pop over and welcome her...Marc has been a lurker for a while and she joined my little challenge..and I have been posting her finished quilts.....yes that Marc..... so she has taken the plunge, so lets welcome her to this lovely land of blogging...
I would also like to share another photo with you this has been sent to me by Beth.
Beth did not join the challenge but she has been so inspired by what has been going on she has finished this little beauty (she has been working on this for a year), so well done Beth the quilt is just gorgeous, and thanks so much for sharing you finish with me.



Challenge Number three is finished.......it is a great feeling when you have finished a project I must admit.

15 comments:

  1. oh Peg thank you for showing my little quilt
    hugs Beth

    ReplyDelete
  2. there is just no stopping you Peg and yes I have been to Marc's........

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations!!! Fantastic done...
    Take care and have a nice week!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The quilts are gorgeous, well done! I'll hop on to Marc's blog... good luck with #4 and #5!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are truly inspirational Peg!!! Look what you have achieved!! Well Done!! All these quilter's frantic working to reach a deadline...CAthyxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. No 3 looks beautiful, Peg. Such gorgeous fabrics. I'm amazed at how many people have joined your challenge. Fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your third finish is so pretty, Peg. Absolutely love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your third finish. I will have two more pics posted soon as well. You have inspired us!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I enjoy reading you blog so much that I've chosen you for an award. I've posted the information at my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Peg,

    Your quilts are beautiful!!! Congratulations on the finishes. I also finished one toward my five.... however I accidentally deleted your email...... please email me privately so that we can reconnect.

    Thanks,
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  11. Another one, oh my. It is great.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful quilts!!!

    I love the chooks on the first one and the colours in the bottom two.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow! What gorgeous quilts. Nice to see we've encouraged another quilter to join the blogging world.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, I do enjoy reading them all...take care, keep safe, happy quilting .. Peg