Sunday, July 27, 2008


Amy... Donna... Nancy... Tanya... Amy... Lori...Lise... Patti... Becca... Kathy... Linda... Marc...
Ruthie... Fiona... Cathi... Donna... Kathy... Pat.(Club Quilt).. Dale... Becca...

More beautiful finishes.......not too many more days until the end of July...

I have received this award from two lovely lovely ladies....Lise....and....Marits.....I really am lost for words....it is so very kind of you both to give me an award for somthing that I find just so enjoyable.....blogging....

I know I should be picking out several blogs to pass this award onto ....but I just find it so terribly hard, it sounds like an easy way out I know, but really there are so many blogs out there who are so inspiring...so I would like to give this award to the 80 ladies who have signed up for my challenge..(all the links are on my sidebar) everyone of these ladies blogs are offering so much to us in blogland and they have all given to me a whole new outlook on my passion...of quilting and stitching...
Take care and happy stitching......Peg....:>)

3 comments:

  1. Wow, eighty ladies, that is amazing, can you believe it. Its must be almost a full time job keeping track of them Peg. You have been a wonderful host. Well done. Now for August.............

    ReplyDelete
  2. Peg, if anyone deserves an award it's you! Keeping track of all of the finishes and keeping everyone motivated must have been an enormous undertaking!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks peg, right back at you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, I do enjoy reading them all...take care, keep safe, happy quilting .. Peg