Monday, May 5, 2008

OMG...OMG...OMG...

We are back.....Dale, Gai D and I have just arrived home from a fantastic weekend at Nundle...Kerry from Cottage on the Hill held a "Girls Day in the Country"..our tutors for this day were Leanne Beasley and Rosalie Quinlan (both pictured)...the lovely Chookyblue sent this photo to me and I am sure she will not care that I post this photo...that is me on my knee with some of my special blogging friends......Chookyblue, Janelle Wind Collection, Bloom, Day-days Blog, the soon to be "Gaizie Girl", Jelly Wares, Living in Paradise, Lzilulu's Stuff, Dragonfly, Riley's Ramblings.....and I think we may have a few more bloggers to join the ranks, maybe Tanya from Peak Hill, Jo and Vanessa from Dubbo.....I have so many photos to share...but I would like to say to all these ladies, a huge big thankyou for an absolute blast of a weekend.....from sitting outside on the pub verandah in the freezing cold drinking eating and sharing so many stories of pure inspiration...to bopping along in the pool room at the back of the pub listening to fantastic music from the 70's playing pool with the worst pool cue ever, and being entertained by the Norton Vintage Bikie Group (LOL you had to be there and of course Davie Crockett).........to the very speciak evening we had with Kerry at Cottage on the Hill on Sunday night....I keep saying this
'''I AM BLESSED''', ...........................
Peg... :>) ...

13 comments:

  1. You seem to have had a wonderful time...wich I knew...;D...Love the picture of you all!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful to see all you lovely people and thanks for all the links! It sounds like you had a fabulous weekend indeed! I’m green with envy...

    ReplyDelete
  3. We had a wonderful weekend didn't we!!It was great to meet you all and I can't wait until next year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. still on a high here........thansk for sharing the weekend it was a huge heap of fun and yes we are blessed to be able to spend the weekend with such great bloggers and some other to be bloggers and lurkers...lol......of course you can use the pic.........bit jealous about the Sunday dinner and still laughing at the "hat"

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like you had a wonderful time. I think it is great that so many quilters can get together.
    Kristie

    ReplyDelete
  6. All these posts about the weekend have me smiling and laughing while remembering what went on.....shhhh
    It was a fantastic weekend and I totally agree, we were all so blessed.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So glad you had a great weekend, it was wonderful to have you share the evening with us on Sunday, and thanks heaps for shop sitting for me. I feel very blessed that all those 100 ladies had such a great time with me.
    Kerry

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow sounds like an awesome weekend. Look forward to seeing your finished applique piccie. I often check out the Club Narromine site and have seen in December you christmas swap. There is a table runner with redwork in the centre, stars, gingerbread men, etc Do you know the name of this pattern as I would like to purchase but cannot find anywhere. Please Please Please help me. I would love my children to purchase it for Mother's day for me. Many thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well I would say that all of you are "Blessed" to enjoy such a wonderful holiday! Love seeing all of your smiling faces!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great to see names and faces together.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh Peg, this is a great post about the weekend.... I almost forgot about good old Davey Crocket and the busted old pool cue.. LOL!!! Next year we definitely need to buy Nathan and Bec a new cue for the pub..

    Take Care
    Jodie xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. It was really lovely to meet you Peg and to spend such a wonderful day together too. I love that photo of you with the manequin too, SO funny!! I really enjoyed my weekend and can't wait to do it all again. x Janelle

    ReplyDelete
  13. It must have been lovely to meet all those bloggers. You all look very happy together. Imagine you had lots to talk about. Now you can look forward to next year.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, I do enjoy reading them all...take care, keep safe, happy quilting .. Peg