Thursday, May 15, 2008

Off to Ridgecrest

Well tomorrow 13 members of Club Quilt are heading off on another retreat...we are going to Ridgecrest which is at Burrendong Dam about a 1.5 hour drive from Narromine....we have been going here for about 5 years I think .....it is run by the Christian Centre...large old house which sleeps about 25 people..we are catered for, so this year we are paying $50 per day which is for our accommodation, three meals plus morning and afternoon tea....so very cheap, they really look after us...so basically all we do is....sew, eat, sew, eat, sew, eat, sew, eat and sleep and then do the same thing again...most of us are going Friday and coming home Monday....so hopefully lots of great happy snaps next week.
This is another charm pack quilt started last weekend I am going to finish it off tomorrow.... Kashmir II ..Sentimental Studios..Moda of course....will probably add a pepper and then a border it is the very large print shown in the last photo...have a great weekend ...take care...happy sewing... Peg ... :>) ...

18 comments:

  1. Have a wonderful sewingweekend...sounds absolutely fantastic..eat and sew...*LOL*...and a bit of chatting...;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a great time Peg, I look forward to the photos when you get back.
    Jodie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a great time. These charm pack quilts are really quite enticing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like fun! Have a wonderful time which I know you will.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have a fabulous weekend Peg!
    I have a quilting weekend at my local quiltshop, two full days of quilting, it’s called experiment 1. I’m curious. We are going to work with all kinds of materials.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The retreat sounds wonderful, I hope you have a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds like a great sewing weekend, have fun !

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sounds so fun, Peg. Have a happy stitching weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I wish you a wonderful weekend! Have a nice time with your friends and sew the day and night away!!!Please show us the results!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Have fun at Ridgecrest you lucky thing! What a weekend- sewing and eating- heaven!! Cathyxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. You are so lucky again. I hope your retreat turns out just great.
    Tomorrow is our nationalday with childrens parade and lots of iscream for the small ones. I will try to past about it later tomorrow. Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Another weekend with quilting friends that is fantastic, have a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  13. have a wonderful time quilting with friends! love your music play list awesome choices!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. sew, eat, sew, eat....HEAVEN!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Peg, I am just getting caught up on my favorite blogs since vacation. Boy have you been busy!! Wonderful work as usual. It sounds like you are going to have a wonderful time at your retreat. I will be going on one in 2 weeks and can't wait!! I can't wait to see what you accomplish on your retreat. Happy Quilting!

    ReplyDelete
  16. you have a gret time I am sitting here thinking how can I just move there by you.... I wish we had a bunch of ladies and a place like that around here oh wait I have said that a bunch of times huh sorry enjoy..

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, I do enjoy reading them all...take care, keep safe, happy quilting .. Peg