Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Gift from Linda...

What a wonderful surprise I had when I came home from work yesterday, there waiting for me was a parcel from the States.....and look what was inside.......the lovely Linda sent me a gift, these fantastic quilting gloves and check this out....my very own Stitching Folder Cover.....I was blown away, how generous, Linda thank you so very very much...I know I have said this before, but I am truly blessed.....such wonderful blogging friends..... Peg ... :>) ...

10 comments:

Carin said...

That is darling!

nicolette said...

Enjoy your gifts, they are lovely!

Judith said...

What a beautifull gift.

Fiona @ Dragonfly-Crafts said...

What a lovely gift. Dark quilting gloves, just want you need.

Libby said...

Fun gifts - enjoy *s*

Wendy said...

What a sweet gift from Linda, she is so generous.

Stina said...

Life is wonderful somedays...ain´t it...;D Enjoy your gift...

ROZ said...

I find the music rather disconcerting! But I like the red palace mats a lot.

Guðrún said...

How sweet of Linda to send you these goodies.

Solstitches said...

Wonderful gifts from Linda who is a big favourite with me.
Love what she made for you. Enjoy!