Sunday, March 23, 2008

Pay It Forward...

I've joined the "Pay it Forward" challenge over at Christine's blog. I have been following Christine's blog for a few months now, and no doubt about it this lady is so talented...and I could not pass up the offer to receive something hand made by her.....

The rules are that the first three people to join the challenge on my blog will receive a gift handmade by me. I will have 365 days to make and send your gift - hopefully it won't take me that long...... You must then do a post on your blog inviting 3 more people to join in and receive a handmade gift from you.


Hope that makes sense!

Sounds like it will be so much fun, so please leave a comment soon if you want to take part in the "Pay It Forward" challenge..... would love to have you play the game...........

4 comments:

  1. I have sat back and watched these in the past,,, I will join and see what happens.... Hope I get it right,,,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Peg,
    Well I have been very tempted to say yes to a few blogs laterly but you have twisted my arm. I would love to be part of your pay in forward, I did enjoy doing this last year.
    Happy Easter
    Kerry

    ReplyDelete
  3. Peg,

    Count me in! I missed out on Christines and would definitely love to participate! Happy Easter!
    Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Peg. You're very kind.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, I do enjoy reading them all...take care, keep safe, happy quilting .. Peg