Sunday, December 16, 2007

My Club Quilt Gift....





Club Quilt held their Christmas Party last Thursday and it was a wonderful night.....it is a choice thing.......we exchange gifts, but the gift is to be hand made....this year I made a quilt...yes it was made out of Moda Fabric...Chelsea Boutique...once again charm packs, a small peeper and boarder....Pat received my gift, she was thrilled as she had not received a quilt made by anyone before, so I was tickled pink that Pat received my gift....

3 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful quilt. Loved the colours. Will have to try one of these myself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a pretty quilt and boy was Pat lucky to win it!
    Thats nice she was so excited about it, must have made you feel great about giving the quilt away.
    Kathie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I sure was the lucky one! Thank you so much Peg.My family all thought it was lovely when I produced it at our Christmas get-together yesterday. Pat

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, I do enjoy reading them all...take care, keep safe, happy quilting .. Peg